Bowser Family Funeral Home is proud to carry the endorsement of the Green Burial Council, North America's certifying authority in Earth-friendly funeral products and practices.
We make available serveral "green" burial option and the first funeral provider in the State of Arkansas to be approved by the Green Burial Council; a nonprofit organization that encourages the use of burial as a means of facilitaing the restoration, acquistion and stewardship of natural areas.
At Bowser Family Funeral Home, we offer natural funeral services and products that are gentle on our Earth. This special selection of caskets, urns and paper products are biodegradable, allowing a complete and natural return to the earth.
If you choose a natural burial or memorial, we will help you select a cemetery that offers the environmentally sensitive options you desire.
Green casket manufacturing process is intended to:
- significantly reduce the quantity of materials needed
- cut down on waste and save energy
- use more natural and fair trade materials
- reduce - even eliminate the use of metal components
- utilize finishes that are formulated from a water base or 100% vegetable oil based bio-product